Thread: What do we know about Rohm pistols!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rohm Twinmaster for sale!

I managed to find a nice (almost mint) condition Rohm Twinmaster 8 shot multi-shot pistol (for us to test) that came complete with three 8 shot magazines and a single shot adaptor !

The pistol has the original fitted case and is a PCP version and has two really tidy silver air cylinders with an attractive laminated wooden anatomical grip (with adjustable palm shelf) that is unmodified and in "as new" condition and the original plastic hammer cover is also still with the pistol too. (I bet most of these were lost pretty quickly!).

The grip is a "medium" size and fitted those of us that tested it at the club last week "very nicely". The pistol also has a weight bar fitted that has two sliding weights that allows the pistol to be balanced to suite the individual - or quickly unscrewed and removed if a lighter pistol is preferred - a really nice feature !

The eight shot magazines fed the pellets correctly with no miss-shots and the single shot adaptor worked and can be helpful if you only want to shoot single shots or go to a club that does not cater for multi-shot shooting (like RMTC used to be!).

We had to wait to find a genuine charging adaptor before we could test it, but when we did, both cylinders held air OK but one of the manometers registers a slightly low pressure reading (not unusual - one of my Morini cylinders reads a little low too!) but once recognised makes no difference to the performance at all.

The pistol makes an ideal "standard pistol" trainer (perhaps what it was originally intended to be?) as it can be shot "double action" or "single action" - and we enjoyed shooting it both ways!

In short - the Rohm Multi-shot PCP air pistol works well and makes an interesting addition to any collection as well as making a fun multi-shot air pistol that with practice can be very accurate too!

Our testing is now completed, and our memories have been brought back to life!

This really nice example of the Rohm pistol is now available to buy (including a charging adaptor!) so if anyone is interested and would like to see some pictures of it please contact me by PM or email (preferred).

Realistically priced at £265 complete and ready to shoot makes this a really good value multi-shot PCP target pistol.
    Last edited by zooma; 19-07-2019 at 04:56 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.