Thread: MPL 2019 Autumn/Winter Postal Competition. ENTRY DETAILS

MPL 2019 Autumn/Winter Postal Competition. ENTRY DETAILS

In this round of the MPL, the below categories are available :

AIR RIFLE (Spring & SSP only)

AIR PISTOL (Spring & SSP only)

SUPPORTED AIR RIFLE (Any power-plant)

SUPPORTED AIR PISTOL (Any power-plant)

Details of Supported Shooting can be found here :

https://www.issf-sports.org/getfile....ition_2017.pdf.

ENTRY FEE.

This remains unchanged at £10 per entry and this includes the cost of your 36 targets and the postage to send them to you!

You can enter as many of the competitions as you like (ie Air Rifle and Air Pistol etc) - each one has the same £10 entry fee.

If you enter more than one category we will send all of your competition packs to you in the same package.

Please send your entry DETAILS (with your name and address) to Russ (PhatMan) here on the BBS, either by PM, or by sending an email to bat540308@btopenworld.com.

(Your details are needed so your entry packs can be delivered to the correct address and to make sure you are entered into the correct event and sent the right type of targets).

Please send your entry PAYMENT to Bob (Zooma), using any of the methods described below.

1) PayPal : Please use this address:- target@rossmod.co.uk. PayPal payments made as "friends and family" do not attract charges - please use this option or add the cost of any charges to your payment.

2) Bank Transfer : please use sort code 40-38-03. acct no:- 51178296 acct name:- Rossendale Model Car Club.

3) Good old fashioned cash : if you can call in person or send it safely to us (please ask for postal address from Bob (Zooma)if you prefer this option).

We use Air 8 targets and Air 7 targets, and these can be bought direct from the NSRA. They can also be bought bulk packs of 3000 for those that intend to practice a lot and want to by them at the lowest price!!!

Entry packs can also be collected from us in Rossendale to save postage and delivery charges if you are able (or know anyone) that is able to collect them from us.

Good shooting, and the best of luck

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ
    Last edited by zooma; 05-07-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Entries received so far:-

AIR RIFLE.

zooma. Rossendale, Lancashire.

AIR PISTOL.

Paul SE. Herne Bay, Kent,

SUPPORTED AIR PISTOL.

SUPPORTED AIR RIFLE.

SoftTop. Bury, Lancashire.

Bart49. Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire.

Last edited by zooma; 05-07-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Thumbs up

Payment made by Bank Transfer and email sent to Russ for my 6 yard MPL pistol entry

I may use my recently acquired tuned HW45 on the full power setting this time rather than my HW75.

Firing this HW45 reminds me of shooting centrefire pistol like in the good 'ol days, but with not quite so much smoke
    The standard slab sided grips don't offer quite so much comfort and support as the grips on the HW75, so a good technique and trigger control is even more important.

Good Luck everyone
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Yeay, I've been waiting for this to start again!
    Payment made & details sent, looking forward to it.

Targets received

Thanks Russ and Good Luck everyone
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Link not working.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    In this round of the MPL, the below categories are available :

AIR RIFLE (Spring & SSP only)

AIR PISTOL (Spring & SSP only)

SUPPORTED AIR RIFLE (Any power-plant)

SUPPORTED AIR PISTOL (Any power-plant)

Details of Supported Shooting can be found here :

https://www.issf-sports.org/getfile....ition_2017.pdf.

ENTRY FEE.

This remains unchanged at £10 per entry and this includes the cost of your 36 targets and the postage to send them to you!

You can enter as many of the competitions as you like (ie Air Rifle and Air Pistol etc) - each one has the same £10 entry fee.

If you enter more than one category we will send all of your competition packs to you in the same package.

Please send your entry DETAILS (with your name and address) to Russ (PhatMan) here on the BBS, either by PM, or by sending an email to bat540308@btopenworld.com.

(Your details are needed so your entry packs can be delivered to the correct address and to make sure you are entered into the correct event and sent the right type of targets).

Please send your entry PAYMENT to Bob (Zooma), using any of the methods described below.

1) PayPal : Please use this address:- target@rossmod.co.uk. PayPal payments made as "friends and family" do not attract charges - please use this option or add the cost of any charges to your payment.

2) Bank Transfer : please use sort code 40-38-03. acct no:- 51178296 acct name:- Rossendale Model Car Club.

3) Good old fashioned cash : if you can call in person or send it safely to us (please ask for postal address from Bob (Zooma)if you prefer this option).

We use Air 8 targets and Air 7 targets, and these can be bought direct from the NSRA. They can also be bought bulk packs of 3000 for those that intend to practice a lot and want to by them at the lowest price!!!

Entry packs can also be collected from us in Rossendale to save postage and delivery charges if you are able (or know anyone) that is able to collect them from us.

Good shooting, and the best of luck

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ
    Hi,
    I’m getting an error message when I click on the link for Supported shooting details.
    Regards
    Silversurfer.
    Last edited by silversurfer; 18-07-2019 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Update
    "This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours"

Would like to join

Hi,

I would like to join the Air Rifle category with my FWB300S!
    I sent an email to bat540308@btopenworld.com with my details.
    The only trouble is, I'm in Hungary. Hope I can still join just for fun.

Thanks in advance!