Thread: Looking for a CO2 blowback pellet pistol with adjustable 3 dot sights

Looking for a CO2 blowback pellet pistol with adjustable 3 dot sights

Hello everyone, I am in the US and have multiple firearms. I recently have been getting into airgunning and want to add a CO2 blowback to my collection.

All my real semi-autos have adjustable 3 dot sights. I'd like a CO2 pellet (not bb, I shoot at steel) pistol for plinking, and 3 dot adjustable sights are important to me. The gamo P25 and PT85 have nice 3 dot sights, but fixed. Does anyone know of some nice quality guns that would fit my description?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk674 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am in the US and have multiple firearms. I recently have been getting into airgunning and want to add a CO2 blowback to my collection.

All my real semi-autos have adjustable 3 dot sights. I'd like a CO2 pellet (not bb, I shoot at steel) pistol for plinking, and 3 dot adjustable sights are important to me. The gamo P25 and PT85 have nice 3 dot sights, but fixed. Does anyone know of some nice quality guns that would fit my description?
    I'm also in the US. I just ordered a SIG X-Five that I think would suit you. I don't know how those compare to other airguns; I am newer to you than you - haven't even received the SIG yet.

I'd also be looking at the vast Umarex range, incorporating models made under licence from Walther, Colt, Glock and Beretta amongst others, to see if any fit the bill.

Also, I wonder if you might also consider some of the BB firers now that there are "low ricochet" BB available? Dust Devils, H&N Smart Shot and Webley AccuBB.

I have a Walther PPK/S BB firer and use the Webley and H&N copper coated lead BB named above, shot into steel pellet trap and all is fine.

Might open a few more options if you go BB firing?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!