Thread: Alecto Gone Wonkey

Alecto Gone Wonkey

Hi. My Alecto is acting up. ...After a pump or two the trigger will click but not fire...Then upon opening the pistol it fires.....I've tried adjusting the trigger but no luck.....Does anyone have any insights.........Thanks

Ambi

Quote Originally Posted by Markmelesky View Post
    Hi. My Alecto is acting up. ...After a pump or two the trigger will click but not fire...Then upon opening the pistol it fires.....I've tried adjusting the trigger but no luck.....Does anyone have any insights.........Thanks
    I think I fixed my Alecto by more trigger adjusting.....It's working well now.....I have both the .22 and the .177 Alecto now.....Though the .177 is a lefty...But other handedness is easier with pistols as I can now shoot the lefty pretty well...I mean ...hold your arm out and squeeze the trigger...not a big deal really....I just couldn't pass up the deal on the lefty....You rarely see the Alecto for sale as it is at any price let alone for the $130 I paid....So, If you get a chance try shooting with tour left hand, it's not so hard,not like signing your name for example.....Ciao for now..

alecto

I have read somewhere that the pin sometimes can move on the trigger assembly and requires pushing back into place worth a look

Pin

Quote Originally Posted by epic View Post
    I have read somewhere that the pin sometimes can move on the trigger assembly and requires pushing back into place worth a look
    Thanks man

send me a pm if you still have bother,im often inside mine adjusting/modding it and ill look into why ...actually i might know why,ill double check soon.

Blow off

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    send me a pm if you still have bother,im often inside mine adjusting/modding it and ill look into why ...actually i might know why,ill double check soon.
    Seems it was trigger adjustment issues.....working correctly now....I've been into mine pretty good too...Replaced the valve , adjusted the blow off..turned it to the right all. the way..although as others have said I do still hear air venting when pumping.....still a favorite though,gotta .177 and a .22.
    Thanks for your help.

alecto

Glad you sorted it, i've just got one, is there a guide on how to strip down and do adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by epic View Post
    Glad you sorted it, i've just got one, is there a guide on how to strip down and do adjustments

Just google. Alecto power mods

Hi. I just noticed ,you have an Alecto in .25 cal. ?

Hi. I just noticed ,you have an Alecto in .25 cal. ?
    yea,turned a spare bit of .25 barrel down to fit

yea,turned a spare bit of .25 barrel down to fit
    Cool.....Newest development is the .22 cal I have will only fire with 2 or more pumps....?