Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kempton Classic 29th September

Kempton Classic 29th September

The next batch of chipped and chiselled battered firewood, complete with B&Q filler and Wilkinson's screws and nuts, will be on display to pirates and any other person interested in 'tat', on Sunday 29th September 2019.

Unfortunately, this event may not exceed the quality of similar bigger Fairs held in the North of England.

The photographs below were taken by another disgruntled attendant, however, please feel free to collect your £8's worth of magazines included in the entry fee of £5 to the first 'unlucky' entrants.

Is the firewood smokeless?

I'm going through my woodshed now.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Eee up t' Binners old son, me and t' old woman might make it along. It's a tough call as there's a flat cap show with whippet racing on up north on t' same day. That said, I'm getting short of kindling, so your shindig 's probably favourite.

Are there going to be any relums? That could be t' deal breaker. Nothing rough though, if it's got a hox spring, that'd be reet nice like.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Is the firewood smokeless?
    Apart form the B&Q filler

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    l shall be coming along with my own firewood, can someone suply some matches.

hi

If anyones interested in spare parts..door hinges..latches ...bolts ...check the stands out with the millions of cheap bsa rifles mint condition promised....just one !!!vintage bsa rifle guys and you could repair your cottage or hold a pirate party .if your names stevie wonder...you will love the vintage bsa,s
    Last edited by let me shoot it; 14-07-2019 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    l shall be coming along with my own firewood, can someone suply some matches.
    Yes I think Mr Binners is missing a trick here, forget the free mags on entering and instead supply a box of matches and some fire lighters this I feel would be a good crowd pleaser, and how about a show on November 5th then we really could have some fun.

Excellent. That made me chuckle.

A well deserved excellent write up Pete, looking forward to the September event

Nige
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by let me shoot it View Post
    If anyones interested in spare parts..door hinges..latches ...bolts ...check the stands out with the millions of cheap bsa rifles mint condition promised....just one !!!vintage bsa rifle guys and you could repair your cottage or hold a pirate party .if your names stevie wonder...you will love the vintage bsa,s

We have nothing but top quality examples at our fairs and just to prove my point, below are some the better items I will be offering to anyone that can afford them. Now I know you will be very tempted to make me offers on these beauties, but I am afraid you will have to take your turn, early bird and all that....

That beezer stock looks nice and light, suitable for one of them there wimmin?

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    That beezer stock looks nice and light, suitable for one of them there wimmin?

Dave
    Was hoping to get a tad of filler and a coat of creosote on her before she takes pride of place ;

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Was hoping to get a tad of filler and a coat of creosote on her before she takes pride of place ;
    Ooh, fancy!
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    We have nothing but top quality examples at our fairs and just to prove my point, below are some the better items I will be offering to anyone that can afford them. Now I know you will be very tempted to make me offers on these beauties, but I am afraid you will have to take your turn, early bird and all that....

you bought them at kempton this year didnt you.. i seen them to . proves my point that was whats on offer