I had abit of a break away from our hobby when I was going through a divorce and like most in a similar position I had to sell most of what I owned which included a number of Air rifles and pistols that I had collected over the years. I was able to get back into it with rifles such as though above requiring more than just a little love, basically I had time but little money. I know the above is all abit tongue in cheek but let’s not forget that not all of us collect Mk1 and 2 Webley Rifles and Mil Pats etc. Although a few years on I can now afford the odd nicer rifle here and there money is still tight and I have as much enjoyment at finding a basket case as something much nicer, the history of the piece is no less due to its condition.
I have attended virtually every Kempton Fair and have walked away with something every time and in all conditions and without the likes of Mr and Mrs Binners taking the chance and putting it together we would have precious little ‘darn sarf’ so I for one am happy that there are a range of items to suit all pockets and tastes.
Just for the record the motley crew above in my humble opinion are all worthy of saving