Thread: Help With Webley Pistols Info And Valuations Please

Help With Webley Pistols Info And Valuations Please

have 3 pistols in their original boxes that have come my possession recently and not being a pistol shooter or even a collector i'm sad to say i don't really have any interest in them.
    they all fire and are in good working order
    any info and possible valuation of them would be greatly appreciated
    here is a link to the pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2099160&type=3

hope this is ok with admin, if i have broken any rules please remove

You have:

E Series Webley Premier, made around the early 1970s. Box looks ok and the pistol has some wear marks and looks to have a couple of spares with it. The pistol by itself is worth around £100 but add the box and spares, I think a good starting price would be around £150 give or take. I see on the manual it has a serial number written down, common mistake, the old premiers did not have a serial number but a batch number, located on the front cap under the muzzle.

Mark 1 Webley air pistol (slant grip). Looks to be postwar so probably mid 1950s-ish. Couple of scratches but again, looks to be ok. With box, around £130 to £150.

Webley Junior Mark 2. Probably the least valuable pistol of the lot, the mark 2 variants were not as nice as the older versions (ascetically or mechanically) but does come with its box and that always adds value so I would price it around £120 (Pistol itself is less than a £100 but the box looks to be in ok condition and even comes with the original packet of pellets).

All above is my own opinion and be ready to negotiate.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Huttles94 View Post
    You have:

E Series Webley Premier, made around the early 1970s. Box looks ok and the pistol has some wear marks and looks to have a couple of spares with it. The pistol by itself is worth around £100 but add the box and spares, I think a good starting price would be around £150 give or take. I see on the manual it has a serial number written down, common mistake, the old premiers did not have a serial number but a batch number, located on the front cap under the muzzle.

Mark 1 Webley air pistol (slant grip). Looks to be postwar so probably mid 1950s-ish. Couple of scratches but again, looks to be ok. With box, around £130 to £150.

Webley Junior Mark 2. Probably the least valuable pistol of the lot, the mark 2 variants were not as nice as the older versions (ascetically or mechanically) but does come with its box and that always adds value so I would price it around £120 (Pistol itself is less than a £100 but the box looks to be in ok condition and even comes with the original packet of pellets).

All above is my own opinion and be ready to negotiate.

Hope this helps
    Pistols £150 £150 and £120. The boxes £60 £60 and £50 if you sell the separately on fleabay.
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

The Mark1 slant grip is Pre 1939.

many thanks gentlemen for the replies, very helpful and informative

The Premier is not a E model but a B, 4 pins and ‘oil’ marking. Suggests box not correct?
    Mark 1 is pre war 1938ish and in good condition I’d put closer to £200 for a boxed one.
    Last edited by archer24; 16-07-2019 at 05:29 PM.

You want a Webley box or an "old" pellet tin??

http://www.proteksupplies.co.uk/anti...pistols-1.html
    CZ 527 in 17 Hornet. Anchutz 1417 .22lr - Rapid Mk2 .22 fac @ 28ftlbs with BSA barrel
    HW100KT .22 @12ftlbs - RWS Scimitar .22 @ 12ftlbs - AA S200 .22 @ 12ftlbs
    Archer NV