Thread: Gallery viewer stats

Gallery viewer stats

I thought collectables might find it interesting to see the top-10 countries visiting my vintage airgun gallery - it seems we are easily the most vintage airgun obsessed, although the Americans are pretty far gone too.

These stats for the first half of 2019:

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I thought collectables might find it interesting to see the top-10 countries visiting my vintage airgun gallery - it seems we are easily the most vintage airgun obsessed, although the Americans are pretty far gone too.

Hi Danny,

Fascinating. Given their heritage, I guess its not surprising that Germany & USA are also at the top of the list. It would be interesting to gain an idea of the ages of the people visiting your excellent site.

Brian

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post

Hi Danny, a truly international site. l was surprised to see lndonesia there. but it just goes to show what a great airgun web site it is.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    Hi Danny, a truly international site. l was surprised to see lndonesia there. but it just goes to show what a great airgun web site it is.
    Hello Danny,
    Not surprised to see our American cousins up there.
    They seem to have a strong interest in classic 10m springer’s, maybe more than we do in the U.k?
    is this from Dr Beeman promoting them in the 80’s?
    I suppose it’s such a huge country even a fringe niche interest has a relatively large community.

Cheers,
    Matt.

A testament to what a great resource it is, and how valuable Danny’s efforts to resurrect it from the Great Photobucket Debacle of 2016 (or so) were.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    A testament to what a great resource it is, and how valuable Danny’s efforts to resurrect it from the Great Photobucket Debacle of 2016 (or so) were.
    Echo every word....

When you consider that the USA has 10 times the population of Canada, the number of hits demonstrates a strong Canadian interest in vintage airguns.

Thanks for the kind words, gents. Not forgetting Citizen K, who set up the WordPress site, or all of you who funded it...

I was thinking it's a strong showing by the French, who are not known for much airgun collecting activity. Maybe ex-pat Brits are responsible?!
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.