Thread: Valuation Please - HW100 and kit

Valuation Please - HW100 and kit

Hi guys,

Just wondered if I could have a valuation please- change of circumstances may mean I have to sell my kit but I'm curious about how much my HW100 is worth I have:

Image here: https://imgur.com/9JBq63w

.22 HW100KT - older style stock with a custom raised cheekpiece and custom hamster in matching wood (I'm sure it was made from another HW100 stock)
    Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42 Multi X Scope
    BKL 301 Mounts
    Ratworks tune, tench regulator and lightweight air bottle
    Huggett moderator (full size snipe) and shroud
    Rowan engineering trigger
    Brian Samson HFT Buttplate (and original can be provided)
    Vanguard Equalizer bipod
    Studded buttplate and screw (so stock not drilled)
    Rowan engineering air cylinder gauge cover
    4x magazines (in carry cases)
    Custom matching sling
    Pigs ear for scope
    Flambeau tactical case

I think that's everything... All work has been tastefully done, and condition of everything is excellent.

I'm wondering the rough value in total and if it makes sense to sell everything in one go as a package or sell separate?

I've also got other bits which I will be considering selling including a Carbon Fibre 9ltr Cylinder, HW44 and HW45 but I think I can work out a price for those, or would they make sense also including in the sale of the HW100?

Thanks all
    Aaron

Hw

Sell it all off separately Aaron, hw100 can be picked up reasonably cheaply. You will do much better selling off in bits, rifle on its own with shroud and mod, scope is a nice one and a few have sold on here so you should be able to find a price on that, bipod, sling etc all on their own, pistols on their own too. It will be hard to find a buyer that wants it all. You will def make more by splitting it up.

Only problem is the tuning and custom work, to some it will be perfect if they’re looking for one, to others it’s just not for them. It doesn’t always add value to the gun as it has to have a cylinder/trigger etc to work. Looks a nice kit, but I’d say around £450/£500 for the rifle on it’s own, maybe more if someone wants one like that. Looks to have been done well. Good luck with the sale.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake267 View Post
    Sell it all off separately Aaron, hw100 can be picked up reasonably cheaply. You will do much better selling off in bits, rifle on its own with shroud and mod, scope is a nice one and a few have sold on here so you should be able to find a price on that, bipod, sling etc all on their own, pistols on their own too. It will be hard to find a buyer that wants it all. You will def make more by splitting it up.

Only problem is the tuning and custom work, to some it will be perfect if they’re looking for one, to others it’s just not for them. It doesn’t always add value to the gun as it has to have a cylinder/trigger etc to work. Looks a nice kit, but I’d say around £450/£500 for the rifle on it’s own, maybe more if someone wants one like that. Looks to have been done well. Good luck with the sale.
    Absolutely spot on - I'm glad Drake beat me to this as I'm sure it will break your heart reading it

The tuning and some of the bits have cost you a pretty penny, but it's still an HW100 and is worth £450/500, but may be more attractive if a buyer has a choice of 2 or 3.

The scope is the game changer, it's probably worth £300, so I'd say £900 as a package or £1000/1100 splitting it.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired