Thread: Thanks to shaun Hill ISP

Thanks to shaun Hill ISP

Hi all,

Just wanted to give Shaun a public thank you for the fantastic job he has just done for me. His turnaround time, price and most importantly the quality of workmanship is absolutely stunning.

I've used Shaun services quite a few times now as he listens to what you want, advises accordingly and completes to a very high and consistent standard which these days seems to be a rare thing.

Cheers

Pete
    Last edited by 666; 18-07-2019 at 11:24 AM.

I have only ever heard positive feedback about Shaun, his service and his undoubted skills. I've never needed to enlist his services to date, but will do one day, for sure.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Was going to have a go at him once, but then I saw how big he is and decided he's a great bloke
    "I'm an enormously talented man, and there's no use pretending that I'm not.."

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    great workmanship, whether it's guns, custom made parts, bluing...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

There is a downside with Shaun, I find it far too easy to want to spend money on his rifles, customising services or even a simple reblue. Oh well best start saving again.

Your work looked very nice indeed, Pete.

I値l try and persuade Shaun to come to one of the springer bashes. I知 sure someone could loan him a nice little HW30 that he could handle...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post

I’ll try and persuade Shaun to come to one of the springer bashes. I’m sure someone could loan him a nice little HW30 that he could handle...
    There are a few minor bits I'd still like to be done to the rifle Craig but with Shauns help I'm a giant leap closer ;-) All I need to do now is find someone I trust to refinish the Welham stock.

Shaun with a Hw30 lol, I can imagine him picking his teeth with it

Atvb

Pete
    Last edited by 666; 18-07-2019 at 09:18 PM.

I値l try and persuade Shaun to come to one of the springer bashes. I知 sure someone could loan him a nice little HW30 that he could handle...
    LOL Craig that would be like a matchstick to Shaun, hows the family doing mate.

Shauns work and attitude is always head and shoulders above others.

Quote Originally Posted by thumbhole View Post
    LOL Craig that would be like a matchstick to Shaun, hows the family doing mate.

Shauns work and attitude is always head and shoulders above others.
    Not too bad thank you mate, hope you and yours are all good too. I知 promising myself a ride up to your range next weekend, all being well.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Not too bad thank you mate, hope you and yours are all good too. I知 promising myself a ride up to your range next weekend, all being well.
    Look forward to seeing you Craig.