Thread: Kral NP-02 .177 cal

Kral NP-02 .177 cal

I am well happy with my NP-02in.177 cal, so far have nailed x4 tree rats & x3 rabbits
    its very accurate , and great value for the money, I had an air leak to start with but once sorted
    no further problems, its a bit heavy but its not a major problem, with AA field .177 pellets its very accurate!!
    overall I am pleased with its performance!!!
    atb Brian

Im also a fan of the NP02 - along with a couple of other members of our club. It would be hard to beat value wise.
    We have found a couple of little tips that have improved accuracy. Firstly, I dont know if you know, the trigger IS adjustable. Its no match trigger but once set up quite pleasant. We have both removed the front bridge/barrel support to float the barrel more. You can ease it off the front of the cylinder once the filling cap cover has been removed. There is an 'O' ring inside the bridge that is easily removed.
    We have also had ours 'tweaked' (NOT for power ) by DM80 on here which has made mine far easier to cock and more accurate/consistent. He replaces the valve spring with a better fitting top hat and buffer.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

hello, i have just acquired a NP 02 in 177, i am trying JSB heavy, and Bisley magnums, it is more heavy than i had thought although states 2.95 Kg plus a scope take well over 3 Kg. i am using tripod sticks, not sure on the trigger adjustment but removing the barrel band ? the barrel is held in by the O ring inside the band, is that not enough or do you need to take band right off so true floating barrel, the other bad point is it is quite noisy hammer system, who is doing any work on these ??, once i can find the best pellet, get a good POI zero, i need to cull lots of ferrels, any advice welcome, cheers

Love my np02 . Easy to adjust the trigger it makes a big difference . Might have to find DM80 contact details and see what he can do for me . Has anyone tried the custom magazine someone online is making

Mine shoots very very well with h and n ft trophys. Theres a video detailing trigger adjustment on youtube. Hope that helps mate

Quote Originally Posted by mad man View Post
    Love my np02 . Easy to adjust the trigger it makes a big difference . Might have to find DM80 contact details and see what he can do for me . Has anyone tried the custom magazine someone online is making
    Ive not tried the custom magz but managed to find some new standard ones for under £28. The trick with the magazines is - if you pull them apart glue the spring into the back plate before re-assembly.

I know I cannot get on with the single shot tray provided.

DM80 is a member on here.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Ive not tried the custom magz but managed to find some new standard ones for under £28. The trick with the magazines is - if you pull them apart glue the spring into the back plate before re-assembly.

I know I cannot get on with the single shot tray provided.

DM80 is a member on here.

HTH
    Ian
    hello,on one of mine the slot spring stop has broken and not holding the spring in place so it just spins around, all so the pin on the plastic top is broken off, not sure what the previous owner did to this mag but it is all but useless, what are these custom mags ? range right want £32 for a new one??.

I wouldn't get rid of mine either Brian my old mate, even though it leaked from new, easy to fix
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/