Thread: Hi from Canada

Hi from Canada

Not many of us on here as I can see. I'm not new to airguns. Have been involved with rifles since 2012 and since done the 'replica' collecting (both pellet and BB versions) of some classic automatic and revolver pistols. Not into tuning them much...mostly appreciate silhouette field target shooting. My signature is a mere reflection of my British Connection...but have some German and Turkish airgun rifles and pistols in Springer, Pumper, CO2 and PCP.
    Recently begun delving into various 'non-replica' airgun pistols. I have acquired a few of the 'recently' released Chinese airgun pistols (CO2 and PCP) that are marketed under ARTEMIS or DIANA in Canada (SMK in the UK, I believe) and have found a great interest in them. However, most of my non-replicas are all 'pre-owned' and in very very excellent condition. Because these are sort of 'older' airguns...I'm hoping to find some information here since these are particularly popular in the UK and Europe. (Webley & Scott and Weihrauch). I might add that I really enjoy all the inspiring and exciting UK YouTube videos reviews and the Vermin hunters too.
    Thank you for the privilege of being here amongst fellow airgunners.
    Cheers!
    My British collection: Daystate Huntsman Regal XL .25 /Air Arms S510xs Carbine .22cal
    Air Arms S200 laminate ed. .22cal /Webley & Scott MkVI revolver .177 /Webley Hurricane .177 / Webley Tempest .177 / Webley ALECTO .22

Great to have you on board.

Get involved, ask away for the information you seek (there are many knowledgable and helpful people on here) and share your stories and experiences.

Enjoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hi to our new Canadian cousin!
    I plink, therefore I am!
    Steyr LG110 • Drulov DU-10 • Daystate Red Wolf • FX Impact MKII • FX Impact MKII • FX Wildcat MKII • FX Crown MKI • Air Arms TX200 TL • AGT Uragan