Not many of us on here as I can see. I'm not new to airguns. Have been involved with rifles since 2012 and since done the 'replica' collecting (both pellet and BB versions) of some classic automatic and revolver pistols. Not into tuning them much...mostly appreciate silhouette field target shooting. My signature is a mere reflection of my British Connection...but have some German and Turkish airgun rifles and pistols in Springer, Pumper, CO2 and PCP.
Recently begun delving into various 'non-replica' airgun pistols. I have acquired a few of the 'recently' released Chinese airgun pistols (CO2 and PCP) that are marketed under ARTEMIS or DIANA in Canada (SMK in the UK, I believe) and have found a great interest in them. However, most of my non-replicas are all 'pre-owned' and in very very excellent condition. Because these are sort of 'older' airguns...I'm hoping to find some information here since these are particularly popular in the UK and Europe. (Webley & Scott and Weihrauch). I might add that I really enjoy all the inspiring and exciting UK YouTube videos reviews and the Vermin hunters too.
Thank you for the privilege of being here amongst fellow airgunners.
Cheers!