Thread: P10/15

P10/15

Hi there just wondering how many people who had p10 or p15 in about 2015 to 2018 still have them and are they shooting ok still , also I am wondering how many did mods to them are they happy or disappointed with it. Thank you Graham

P15

Yes I still have my .25 P15 from 2018.
    Huma regged, higher cheekpiece, biatholon lever, unf silencer adaptor.
    Polished the bore so no tight spots and recrowned it.
    Nearly as accurate as my S410 .22 at 30 yds.
    The AA does one hole and this cloverleafs so not too shabby and may improve with more lead through it.
    All in all a really good gun.
    It has never leaked and gives a whole lot of shots.
    Pretty good and holds it's own well against my other guns.
    Built about as well and as simple as a Mk1 Rapid so I reckon they will last the course.
    A well worthy addition to any hunting armoury .
    QC issues aside.and there were some, .when on song they are really good especially for in hides and barns.
    Worth finding a good one.
    Never owned the P10,but have handled one and liked it
    heavier than the P15 and felt nice but not shot one.
    How bout yours..?
    Last edited by MrGreengrass; 20-07-2019 at 04:38 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hi there again i'm in the throws of looking to get a bullpup but looking at either getting a Webley Mastiff which I love the look of and adjustability but has problems with power, the Artemis P15, the Zbroia Kozak which has leaks and regulator issues, or save up double the price and go for the new Walther Reign which has to prove its metal yet. I see you have done a fair bit to your p15 have you kept the original regulator in it.

All the best Graham.

Bought one new about 2 months ago struggled with accuracy tried about 10 different pellets,stripped it down recrowned barrel (never done one before looked on YouTube) new breach seal and Huma reg now very accurate ,love the p15 but be prepared to put some work into it specially 177 for some reason ,had a few that’s not accurate also added a Mark Dempsey shroud and Darko mags
    Last edited by MARSH; 20-07-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bozz View Post
    Hi there again i'm in the throws of looking to get a bullpup but looking at either getting a Webley Mastiff which I love the look of and adjustability but has problems with power, the Artemis P15, the Zbroia Kozak which has leaks and regulator issues, or save up double the price and go for the new Walther Reign which has to prove its metal yet. I see you have done a fair bit to your p15 have you kept the original regulator in it.

All the best Graham.
    Huma regulated and much more consistent for it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Im in the same boat and if buying cheap used Id be prepared to invest some time and cash into one(p15), but not a new one thats why theres a warranty after all. Ive had a p15 that was returned and my rfd steered me away from the zbroia as for near that money you can get a used wildcat. The p15 is a tinkerers dream apparently so if thats your thing, get a used one and dive in.

A buddy has both p10&15, the 10 is rear bolt which is akward and he had it regged, the 15 is rear lever which is a little better but the linkage keep locking up due to the pin falling out, he made a new linkage and its .25 and its a great ratting tool in the sheds. These are not built to be around for years unlike the rapids, they are what they are at the end of the day.

Buy cheap, buy twice as my dad used to say

Chris

ps: If you want a cheap little rifle with warranty take a look at the kral NP02
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Been looking for a cheapy today to put my nv on and bash about, well theres a new bullpup from Artemis on the way by the looks of it, the m40( I think) @ £799

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Roll pins are better and don't come out

At the moment I am sat out with my P15 .25.
    Have been shooting at 20,30 and 40yd spinners and not missed one yet.
    Off to move two out to 50 and 60 yd and shell them with mortar fire ..I'll miss some then lol...the crosswind wind is on and off today
    H&NFTT seem very accurate in mine.
    Have shot two silly rabbits that went near my spinners.
    .25 really hits hard at that range..not a twitch.
    Also have my MPR S400 here as well,that can hit the 60yd spinner easily..

After a bit of artillery fire I started hitting the far one .
    Better at 30yds..mind you ..it is zeroed absolutely spot on at 30yds now.
    Last edited by MrGreengrass; 21-07-2019 at 05:13 PM.