Thread: Air Arms S400 MPR-FT .177 cal P.C.P

Air Arms S400 MPR-FT .177 cal P.C.P

Lades and gents, a friend who knows I like shooting has another friend (who I don't know and have never met) but is apparently selling an Air Arms S400.

Which will be supplied with a pump. If this is in good order what would it be worth? he wants to know if Im interested and I may be if the price is right? would this be a reasonable PCP

I've only ever had springers and a Benjamin pump up?

Thanks?
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Lades and gents, a friend who knows I like shooting has another friend (who I don't know and have never met) but is apparently selling an Air Arms S400.

Which will be supplied with a pump. If this is in good order what would it be worth? he wants to know if Im interested and I may be if the price is right? would this be a reasonable PCP

I've only ever had springers and a Benjamin pump up?

Thanks?
    IMHO the s400 MPR FT is one of the most under rated rifles out there. Easy to work on and the 2 I've owned were super accurate. The rifle (in good condition) would be around the £550 to £600 with another £50 the pump. Check for any rust spots on the barrel or cylinder as the AA bluing is prone to this but even if there are i wouldn't worry too much as long as the price reflected it. Barrel and cylinder are easy to source and replace and if marked can be covered with dipping or carbon look tape. If you need any more info then please feel to PM me and i'll help in any way i can.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

I agree that this is an underrated rifle. In fact if a left handed version came up I would be tempted. However I would not put the value at the same level as Chris.

How old is it? Has it been serviced? The price noted above may be more than an older version cost new!
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Guys.......

thanks for the replies,

I cant tell you anything much a friend thought he might ne able to do two of us a favour however this is probably more than I would want to spend on a fun plinker and it seems like this may already be sold - however thanks for your help!
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

people are asking for what they were bought for. sorry, i dont go along with that. its second hand.
    yes it is worth it.
    had 200s and 400s. cant say which i liked more. O/K it was the 200s
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.