Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Realistic pellet pistol

Realistic pellet pistol

On the look for a realistic pellet pistol e.g based on a real gun with real steel parts and blow back.

Am I right in thinking the best in this category are the signs?

Welcome to the forum.

I'm no expert on this, but I'd guess that the Baikal Makarov would be considered the most realistic.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I thought the Glock 17 I saw was quite impressive and looked realistic. The Sigs look good but I've not seen one fired.

Dave
    Gamo P800, Walther CP99, Legends Luger P08. Great fun!

cheers mate

been a long time user of the other air gun forum thought id branch out ha

ill take a look -always loved my 12ftlb air rifles but after having a go of a realistic pistol with a good action im hooked, i have bought 3 in the last 3 weeks. Something about having something that behaves similarly to what we are not aloud is really appealing to me

Must admit, Rob, that there's something very endearing about them.

My wife bought me a Walther PPK a few years ago and it went unused for years due to short garden / unsuitable range / backstop. However, just last week, after seeking advice from forum members, I gave some of the copper coated lead BB a go. Fantastic! No ricochets and totally safe when using my steel pellet trap.

I had a good couple of hours plinking away in the back garden and can't wait until the next playtime!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGee View Post
    I thought the Glock 17 I saw was quite impressive and looked realistic. The Sigs look good but I've not seen one fired.

Dave
    I know this topic is a while back now but this is my Sig M17.

https://youtu.be/vm8vHw0MhNw
    David.

What's the score with the law and realistic air guns (pistol or otherwise)? I'm a bit confused over what is OK for airsoft players only and what needs to be painted silly colours?

After getting the chance to shoot a Glock 9mm and also the Glock RONI machine gun in the US, I fancy the nearest UK legal offer.

Thumbs up

I'd say Tony was right with the Makarov as they're about 80% real pistol parts!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Thumbs up

I just received a Mak through the post, Cracking little pistol but not blowback and not pellet

4.5mm BB pistol..

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

The Baikal family

John

Hi John what is the big pistol at the top ? Looks interesting

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill View Post
    Hi John what is the big pistol at the top ? Looks interesting

Bill
    Hi Bill

It's a Baikal Drozd MP661 semi auto (In this country but full auto in those that allow it!!), It shoots steel BB's at around 500fps

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

They take four AA batteries to operate the electronic trigger, You can shoot as fast as you squeeze it!, There's two blanking plates where switches should be, One is to switch from semi to full auto and back, The other is for burst rate in the countries that are allowed to go full auto, We have to have them blanked off

Apparently Drozd is Russian for Bumblebee, These were originally yellow!!

John

Hi John thanks for that, I remember seeing a video for one of them on the pyramid air sight and thought that would be so much fun. But alas we live in the UK where the govt suck the fun out of everything

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Realistic pellet pistol

Hi saw the Glock at the club a couple of weeks ago and looked very good

I have the Glock 17. It's realistic, well made and feels nice. It can also be stripped.

Not pellet though, BB only.

Apparently there is a Mak Baikal blowback now just have to wait who will be selling these. I do like the feel of a steel gun as opposed something made from cheap monkey metal. I had a PPK made by brocock nice gun shot well but felt it would fall to bits as opposed to a steel made gun.