Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Realistic pellet pistol

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    Airsoft GBB are great fun and can be used in the back garden without much bother. Models like the TM Glock 17 have a huge number of spares and upgrades available for them. If you don’t have a valid reason then it will need to have a coloured slide but these are easily replaced. The Standard TM G17 slide is plastic anyway so best replaced with a steel or alloy version.

Then again you may like something colourful?

http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk...%20Pistols.htm
    We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
    Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer.

If I don’t reply to your comments it’s probably because you’re on my Ignore list.

First blow back air gun I ever fired was Beretta PX-4 Storm and I fell in love with blow back pistols.
    It shoots both BB & .177 Pellet.
    I have other blowback pistols now (including airsoft) but the storm is still my favourite blow back air pistol.
    My current side arm when skirmishing is a 6mm Co2 M&P Smith and Wesson none blow back, gets lots of comments as its a very good copy of the real steel version.
    With regards RIF's.
    Air guns are unlicensed fire arms, so don't come under the RIF regulations like airsoft guns.
    Every quarrel begins in nothing and ends in a struggle for supremacy
    http://3d-accessories.simplesite.com

Thumbs up

I'm getting this Gletcher Nagant Revolver next week, I've been told that they are excellent quality and realistic pistols, They can be stripped down in the same way as the original live round gun too!

Obviously not blowback as it's not an auto but it is a pellet shooter (Comes in both pellet and BB)

Pic 1

Pic 2

I'll report back when it arrives

John
    Last edited by johnbaz; 07-02-2020 at 01:23 PM.
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post
    Airsoft GBB are great fun and can be used in the back garden without much bother. Models like the TM Glock 17 have a huge number of spares and upgrades available for them. If you don’t have a valid reason then it will need to have a coloured slide but these are easily replaced. The Standard TM G17 slide is plastic anyway so best replaced with a steel or alloy version.

Then again you may like something colourful?

http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk...%20Pistols.htm
    I have to agree.

If you want realistic blowback pistols, the airsoft market has much more to offer than the airgun market. And the build quality of many of the airsoft guns is superior to that of the 4.5mm steel bb guns.

Green gas is less powerful (irrelevant when you are shooting plastic 6mm bbs) than CO2, but far more reliable and consistent, and you can leave it in your mags when you put them away.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.