Thread: PARD019 YouTube review now online...

PARD019 YouTube review now online...

Good morning all, that's my PARD019 NV spotter video live on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6LCmCfun02A

Made with the massive help of our own NV guru Bruce, assisted our buddy Davie. Links to all the kit are in the video description, kindly supplied by Ash of www. and Ian of www.BlackwoodOutdoors.co.uk

Introducing the PARD NV 019...
    After my own intro and unboxing segment...
    The test footage starts @08:17 with us viewing the (un-modified) PARD019, measuring the Field of View (FOV) and comparing it to the Hand-held 25mm budget spotter.
    Then @25:00 Bruce and I tested them both again a few nights later, in a bunny-filled paddock on one of my Permissions. These rabbits are at FAC Air-rifle ranges, i.e. out to 50-60m.
    @30:15 I’ve spliced-in Bruce’s footage, demonstrating how sensitive the 019 is when the eye can no longer see -as darkness fell.
    @32:00 Bruce is tracking a Fox first with the 019’s in-built IR illuminator, then after extending it’s useful range with his Syrius XTL external add-on illuminator, at 350-400 yards.
    @36:05 he compares the optical & digital zoom functionality during daylight.
    Finally @38:59 I’m using the modified PARD019 to show how good it now is up against the eye, as the Designers originally intended. This is possible thanks to an eyepiece lens modification by .

My apologies that my (red) captions keep getting cropped slightly left & right; I've tweaked and reprocessed this twice, but can't quite fix that (yet). New PC getting installed tomorrow which will hopefully help me improve upcoming videos.
    Cheers. Russ
    Independent writer/reviewer/pest-controller: Airgun World and YouTube.
    New for 2019 - YouTube, Instagram and Facebook: RussDouglas222
    Flickr albums (accompanying each article): RussDouglasAGW

Good review Russ . Met Bruce last year. He is a great guy.

Thanks @bighit yep he's a star -wait till you see the latest kit we started reviewing last night...

Cheers. Russ
    Independent writer/reviewer/pest-controller: Airgun World and YouTube.
    New for 2019 - YouTube, Instagram and Facebook: RussDouglas222
    Flickr albums (accompanying each article): RussDouglasAGW

will have a look fancy one of these