Thread: RESULTS: Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2019 – Round Three Results – 18.8.19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers Horsham nearly dried out think me Harvey Roy and Barbara got the worse of the weather in the field...still seemed to stop the tradtional hawks field wind. Good course hawkies.

Inundated with hot weather so thought it was kind of Hawkes to arrange that flood 😉
    Well done Top Shots.....hats off too you

Sub tropical monsoon

Thank goodness for modern waterproof technology. When it got to the stage that not only could we not read the score cards anymore but the paper was so wet the pen wouldn't write David West came to the rescue with his phone to record the scores.
    Lol I had you about right when we got into the woods with heavy rain drops pouring through the trees.
    Rod, top bombing with that dayglo TX. A pleasure to shoot with you and David in trying conditions, although I think we may have had the best of the weather in the field.
    Thanks Hawkies for another good course, some challenging targets without the weather.

Bonkers.

Mad the lot of you...
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Paul, had a good time shooting with you and David, learned a lot.
    Its a lovely course, shot it once before so had an advantage, thanks to those that set it up.
    Rod.

Commitment

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Mad the lot of you...
    Not mad dedicated
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Not sure?

Quote Originally Posted by kev12870 View Post
    Not mad dedicated
    I don't know about dedicated, you should be medicated
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    I don't know about dedicated, you should be medicated
    Already am
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA