Thread: Yes sometimes the impossible happens - English Hy-Score Sporter -completes collection

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yes sometimes the impossible happens - English Hy-Score Sporter -completes collection

Have pretty much complete collection of Hy-Score pistols here in the US, the one almost impossible to obtain over here is the English version. A fellow came on the American Airgun Forum wanting help liquidating a collection of Airguns from his deceased brother in law. He mentions he has a Hy-Score, thought nothing of it till he posts pictures. He was asking help so I was perfectly willing to pay full price. I asked him how his brother in law obtained it and he said his wife was English and they made several trips back to England. Probably a time when airguns were just airguns. What I liked was this was a early version with older Hy-Score sight and it was fully cased with all the accessories. Interesting the improvements made: front sight milled blade, very interesting improvement making the back sight adjustable for windage (see pics), barrels; wrench tighten, and the James Bond looking “cocking aid”. Interesting idea I think some had a actual moderator which silenced a gun that has little or no sound? Lol. But it looks very cool. Will have to get a family portrait of my Hy-Scores in the future. I’m sure Trevor will remind me of the one I don’t have!

For pictures of all the details punch this link:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/vWhpQjV

Last edited by 45flint; 30-08-2019 at 01:51 PM.