Thread: Bsa question puzzled

Bsa question puzzled

Went to see a bsa L model other night...ladies model but had standard in etching on cylinder is this normal ?sorry if it seems silly...

Did you by any chance take a measurement of the overall length of the item (or indeed any dimensions at all), and do you know the Serial No also ?

Vic Thompson.
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 11-09-2019 at 09:59 AM.

yes i did check and no standards were made that year so is it a bitza just L ladies or "light"

but standard on the cylinder in etching ...

the trigger guard was botched and filed and the 2 trigger guard mounting screws had a plate across them it was on another site 3 adds ... was definate an L shorter stock but this standard on cylinder confused me ...as well... i walked off self tapets in and another pivot screw missing on the front of it to ...

so would require screws pivot pins and trigger guard to say the least lets alone if the screw holes are knackered with self tapets .. why people do this is terrible ,,, i think maybe the cylinder was swapped at one point to...

there was a serial number but forgot it now was 1933 or someate didnt take measurements either... if anyone sees it avoid it