Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2019 - Round NIne - Horsham Hawks - Sunday 22nd September 2019

Sussex Interclub HFT 2019 - Round NIne - Horsham Hawks - Sunday 22nd September 2019

Details of the above event have just been posted under 'forthcoming events'. http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....September-2019
    Hope to see you there,
    Phil

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pjacobs View Post
    Details of the above event have just been posted under 'forthcoming events'. http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....September-2019
    Hope to see you there,
    Phil
    Looking forward to it Phil.

May be the first damp shoot we've had in a while. Better dig out the wet weather gear.

Delighted to hear that we'll be fed by one of the best 'home-brew' chef teams.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

No food available tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

NO FOOD AVAILABLE TOMORROW

I'm very sorry but I was informed this morning that due to a family emergency, Maciek and his family are unable to provide the catering service for tomorrow. Unfortunately, at this late stage and with the inclement weather, I feel it will be impossible to find alternative arrangements. Could you please therefore bring your own refreshments?

Very best wishes and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,

Phil

Hate rain.

Love Horsham.

..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...