Thread: Valiant scope any experiences

barrel is online now Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do

Valiant scope any experiences

Hi guys been looking at these which are sold by Uttings and the Optics Warehouse. Does anyone have any knowledge of this brand as I cannot find any reviews.thanks as always for any replies.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Specs look good but virtually no info on these😑.

Kindest regards

Barrel

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    I wonder if they are made in the same factory as Optisan and MTC, not that I know anything about any of those brands but you know what these scope companies are like, they will chuck any badge on their range to get sales.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    I wonder if they are made in the same factory as Optisan and MTC, not that I know anything about any of those brands but you know what these scope companies are like, they will chuck any badge on their range to get sales.

Pete
    It does make you wonder mate I just wish I could find more info on these. They may well be worth a punt I think.

Kindest regards

Barrel

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    It does make you wonder mate I just wish I could find more info on these. They may well be worth a punt I think.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    I found a video from optics warehouse talking about them and there's a comments section underneath, so might be worth asking about them, especially what the lens quality is like.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

According to an advert Valiant are based in the Czech Republic but looking at the Lynx range, which is the entry level spec, they look very generic Chinese to me (low end Nikko and Hawke equivalent) and I wonder if they source the different ranges from different makers, as the top end Zephre's look very Optisan-ish to me.

Pete

Had a look through a Valient (lynx I think) yesterday, not very impressed at all, glass was OK but a very thick clumsy ret, reminded me of the Hawke sport mil-dot, I also found the ocular adjustment to be extremely stiff as was the sidewheel.

Only good thing was it's size, quite light & compact for a 6-24x.