Thread: Kral Puncher Breaker Bullpup - Any reviews in any of the 3 major UK Magazines ?

Kral Puncher Breaker Bullpup - Any reviews in any of the 3 major UK Magazines ?

Hi,

I've tried to follow as much as possible the airgun reviews in Air Gunner, Airgun World and Airgun Shooter, but missed or did not find any review articles on the Kral Bullpup there. Maybe there were none......I found one or two on the Puncher, only.
    Could any of you point me to a Breaker Bullpup write-up, please ?

Thanks very much,
    Hendrick

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're probably right.

I think you will find them like marmite some either love or hate them I had a np02 a short time ago I loved it at first then it went back a few times with accuracy issues then leaks it was away more than I shot it and when it came back it shot great but I had no confidence left with it so I sold it on --I cant remember seeing anything in the mags either perhaps they new they had issues and didn't warrant putting them in? they are fairly new so maybes in time they will get it right? I think if anyone gets one and are prepared to have the teething troubles ironed out they do make a nice gun the mags also are prone to fail quite easy as the indexing pin inside is plastic I sorted one of mine out by putting in a small panel pin as the indexer