Thread: A solution for which there is no problem whatsoever.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cleaning my stainless steel 1858 is a doddle and to me is part of shooting it.
    At my club they had complaints of the smell and smoke of bp guns which is a minority to be fair and we had to use 777 or pyrodex.
    Now we can use bp again as long as its quiet but i was the newbies that was complaining, after all it is a gun club so you have to expect the noise and smoke.....we have new upgraded fans too

Quote Originally Posted by loiner1965 View Post
    cleaning my stainless steel 1858 is a doddle and to me is part of shooting it.
    At my club they had complaints of the smell and smoke of bp guns which is a minority to be fair and we had to use 777 or pyrodex.
    Now we can use bp again as long as its quiet but i was the newbies that was complaining, after all it is a gun club so you have to expect the noise and smoke.....we have new upgraded fans too
    So you can shoot BP so long as it's quiet? Huh? How does that work out? Physics being physics and all that.....as for noobs complaining about the noise and smoke, well, imagine that, a gun club has noise and smoke - whooda thought it? JW.

I'll stick to BP and LOTS of noise and LOTS of smoke - perhaps your noobs would be better off with rubber-band guns, where permitted of course - those loud twangs must be really upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    So you can shoot BP so long as it's quiet? Huh? How does that work out? Physics being physics and all that.....as for noobs complaining about the noise and smoke, well, imagine that, a gun club has noise and smoke - whooda thought it? JW.

I'll stick to BP and LOTS of noise and LOTS of smoke - perhaps your noobs would be better off with rubber-band guns, where permitted of course - those loud twangs must be really upsetting.
    I think he meant quiet as in not busy.
    [I]DesG
    Domani e troppo tardi

Quote Originally Posted by DesG View Post
    I think he meant quiet as in not busy.
    Ah, gotcha.......A not-busy gun club sounds like going to a rock concert and finding that you are the only one there. Still, each to his/her own, eh?

Ah, gotcha.......A not-busy gun club sounds like going to a rock concert and finding that you are the only one there. Still, each to his/her own, eh?
    Well I have to say that after three hours this morning of looking after newbies, dishing out rifles, cleaning jammy rifles and selling ammo, a couple of hours on my own with my Musketoon was total bliss. I did learn though that shooting a Musketoon two days after having a lower right 5 molar removed is probably not a good idea!
    [I]DesG
    Domani e troppo tardi

Quote Originally Posted by DesG View Post
    Well I have to say that after three hours this morning of looking after newbies, dishing out rifles, cleaning jammy rifles and selling ammo, a couple of hours on my own with my Musketoon was total bliss. I did learn though that shooting a Musketoon two days after having a lower right 5 molar removed is probably not a good idea!
    No range officer with you?

Tut tut........

No range officer with you?

Tut tut........
    You run your club your way and we will do the same!
    [I]DesG
    Domani e troppo tardi