Thread: Diana Mod 5G Valuation

Diana Mod 5G Valuation

I have a mint boxed Diana Mod 5G .22cal I am thinking of selling , what would be a good estimated price for it.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hSaXJyM0oxTHVn

I would think around £120+ in good cond. They are a great pistol well made and accurate.

Dave.

Sounds about right to me, though the market for really nice 5Gs is small, and many would settle for a lesser but still excellent one at £75.

Big issue is seals. The old ones turn to cheese with age. Has it been resealed with the non-cheese red or blue ones?

It is as I bought it new a few years back, I only fired one pellet through it just to try it. Hopefully the seals should still all be OK, but will shoot it through crony just to make sure.

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    Where to get seals for one of these? I have a boxed minter, but needs new seals as they are defunct.

Quote Originally Posted by keith66 View Post
    Where to get seals for one of these? I have a boxed minter, but needs new seals as they are defunct.
    Chambers have them

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24392/5/

I believe cheaper if sourced in Germany.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    Thanks for the pointer, I did have a set of new seals for i acquired some years ago, but they have disapeared, of course if i buy another set they will immediately appear as if from a teleporter.

All checked out now and as Geezer said the old seal had turned to cheese. New Red one fitted.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR1 View Post
    All checked out now and as Geezer said the old seal had turned to cheese. New Red one fitted.
    Pm sent Mr Bear.

Hello Steve

Have sent my details twice on here now by PM I don't know why you have not got it. I have also just sent you an email. Could you please let me know you have got it thanks.

All sorted now.

I have an early grey moulded grip Model 5 in .22 that shoots superbly and is in very good condition overall (but not mint and boxed like yours) and I am hoping to get £90 for mine, so £120 for yours sounds about right.

........sorry I just checked the picture of your Model 5 - yours is the later "slant grip" model - mine is the older moulded "military grip" type!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Sold.