Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pneumatic Reflections book is being reprinted!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmieDee View Post
    They've arrived. Signed by the man himself too! For those of you who want your book posted, please give me a few days to sort out appropriate packaging and postage costs. For the rest, I will see you at Kempton, or failing that I will probably leave them with someone for you to collect.
    Jimmy id need mine posted please buddy. Let me know what i owe you. Chris

Blimey it's Kempton this weekend!

Right, how are we going to sort out collection of these books for those coming to Kempton. As you can probably imagine, carrying around 7 or so copies is not going to be light!

I am usually there at about 10am. Normally only there for an hour but I can hang around perhaps to 12pm. Will everyone be there during that period? I'd like to look round first then deal with the books afterwards. Perhaps we could meet by the picnic tables outside the main doors at 11:30? I will normally be with an aged 83 year old gent (Jimmie Dee Snr). I will wear a black "animal" baseball cap to make it easier to find me. The we can make our way to my car to collect your book. Or I can drive up near the main entrance.

Anyone who misses out can have it posted at cost of course.

Lawrie and Vic (protek) I can drop off whilst I make my way round.

I promise to sort out packaging for those who need it posting as soon as possible - life / work etc is an annoyance.

Jimmie

Right, how are we going to sort out collection of these books for those coming to Kempton. As you can probably imagine, carrying around 7 or so copies is not going to be light!

I am usually there at about 10am. Normally only there for an hour but I can hang around perhaps to 12pm. Will everyone be there during that period? I'd like to look round first then deal with the books afterwards. Perhaps we could meet by the picnic tables outside the main doors at 11:30? I will normally be with an aged 83 year old gent (Jimmie Dee Snr). I will wear a black "animal" baseball cap to make it easier to find me. The we can make our way to my car to collect your book. Or I can drive up near the main entrance.

I promise to sort out packaging for those who need it posting as soon as possible - life / work etc is an annoyance.

Jimmie
    ok jimmy. let me know when you can post and how much i owe you. regards.chris

Jimmie
    Sorted ... 11.30 it is. We may well arrive about 10 as well. Old fogey in a blue fleece (most likely) and again most likely with my daughter as well ... another enthusiastic collector.

Cheers and see you Sunday
    Phil

Jimmie,
    I’ll be there early as I have to attend my clubs HFT Comp later that morning, so I’ll be heading off around 10-10.30
    I’m sure we can sort something out, I’ll pm you.

Cheers,

Matt

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    1130 suits me fine. Easily recognised, huge shaggy lurcher and small shaggy terrorist.

Cheers

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thanks for the update Jimmie and I'll head for Lawrie as soon as I get there.

Vic Thompson.

In case I miss anyone on the day, might be worth contacting me via email or pm before Sunday and I will give you my mobile number so you can get hold of me on the day.

All the best,
    Jimmie

Book collected at Kempton with no problems.
    Thank you Jimmie for organising this.

Now: what else can I get to give to 'the lady' to give to me at Christmas ....?

Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Book collected at Kempton with no problems.
    Thank you Jimmie for organising this.

Now: what else can I get to give to 'the lady' to give to me at Christmas ....?

Cheers, Phil

You're welcome. Nice to meet you.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks for sorting jimmie. Already had a good thumb through.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

book recieved. thanks jimmy for sorting this out for us all. chris

Very welcome. Glad it arrived ok.

If anyone else is interested I'm just say so and I will try to get another batch sent over. Need 11 folk in total. I think I have 3 or 4 already.

What a fantastc book! Thanks for your help getting hold of it Jimmie. Saved a good few quid due to your efforts.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.