A heads up. The highly-esteemed veteran airgun author Larry Hannusch has updated his Pneumatic Reflections book, which he published 20-odd years ago and which has been impossible to buy for years.

He said this on the American Vintage Airguns forum the other day:

Friends:

I dug through piles of old magazines to locate all of the original texts that comprised the article compilation formerly known as "Pneumatic Reflections" first printed about 20 years ago. There are nearly 300 pages worth of information about a wide range of airgun collecting topics , from BB guns to Big Bores. All of these articles were digitally scanned and enhanced for your viewing pleasure, and this volume has been reprinted to a higher standard than before. The introductory special price is $45.00 per copy, plus postage. At this point, I am only sending these to the Continental USA. Postage will be $4.00 for media mail, and $8.00 for Priority Mail. Paypal, check, and (my favorite) cash are accepted. I can be contacted via a PM for further info and for a paypal email address.

P.S.-My preliminary research reveals overseas priority mail would be about $40!!

Thanks!
Larry Hannusch