Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assorted air pistols and rifles for sale

Arrived today thanks Richard

Very nice

Thanks again

Assorted pistols and rifles

Very sorry, in box now sorted. Scorpion pistol and Airsporter sold.

Airsporter

RG627: thanks for the update, was going t check with you today. Glad you’re pleased with it!
    Richard

Assorted pistols

Sorry, PMs now cleared.

Scorpion

Always too late. I love getting Scorpions up and running.

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central

air gun

Hi Richard, just PM'ing you re one of these - Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard4959 View Post
    All were owned by a friend who has passed away. He was fastidious with regards to his pistols and rifles, keeping most of the boxes and several of the original receipts. There are also some newer air rifles which I will post in the 'Sales' section. I have tried to be as accurate as possible with the descriptions. Pics can be sent by email.

Ideally face to face (I'm near Bristol), can delivery within about 25 miles, otherwise Parcelforce. The individual delivery prices are shown.

1: From the serial number, a BSA Airsporter Mark 1, .22. SN G23439 (which I believe dates it between 1948 - 1954. Virtually unmarked, excellent condition, lovely stock, fitted with Parker Hale rear aperture sight and hooded foresight. BSA embossed (carved, stamped?) on left hand side of stock. £225.00 delivery £15.00 SOLD

2: Boxed Webley Premier Mk II air pistol. Again, virtually unmarked, one slight 'smudge' above grip which may wipe off. Original box and sleeve (with some sellotape) which slides over the box. Paper sheet, slightly scruffy, entitled "Instructions for use and maintenance of the Webley Premier Mark II Air Pistol". Even has the original plastic bag for the pistol! £175.00, delivery £10.00

3: Boxed BSA Scorpion .177 (scruffy box). Includes the original BSA metal target holder with BSA card targets, BSA gun oil tube (empty!) and container of pellets which may be original as it fits perfectly in the polystyrene packing. Stamped 'B.S.A Guns Ltd, .177 calibre' on top of barrel. £75.00, delivery £10.00 SOLD

4: Boxed Crosman PFM16 4.5mm BB full metal semi auto pistol. Like new. Was £70.00, £30.00, delivery £10.00

5: An oddity! Something called a Cyma P.618 6mm BB gun. Black plastic with brown 'pistol grips'. Spring powered - pull back top slide to cock. "SIG SP 618" on slide. £10.00, delivery £10.00 NO LONGER FOR SALE

Other items in 'Sales' section.

Message me if you would like me to email pics. I'm no expert, but I have tried to be as accurate as possible in descriptions.

Many thanks

Richard
    When your world is full of strange arrangements

And gravity won't pull you through

Webley Premier

Premier now sold

Assorted air guns

Now all sold thanks.

Richard