Thread: MORINI 162ie .

MORINI 162ie .

I am selling a Morini 162ie match pistol as winter is coming and I will be switching back to shooting rifle most weeks at our local club.

This pistol is in very good condition and is extremely accurate and shoots like a dream and is currently fitted with a right handed walnut RINK large size grip.

Like all the later Morini 162ie match pistols, this one has the newer type circuit board that runs on x2 AAA batteries and comes in the original Morini fitted case with two air cylinders, refill adaptor, draining adaptor and is complete with the small Morini moulded tool box (with tools).

The original factory test card and handbook (matching numbers with the pistol) are also included making this a very genuine and desirable match pistol.

SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 31-01-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I can take some pictures of the pistol SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 31-01-2020 at 05:25 PM.

This pistol is provisionally "on hold" until Friday 8th November. SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 31-01-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Anyone here know where to get the barrel sleeves or do people just make their own?
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Quote Originally Posted by raistrick View Post
    Anyone here know where to get the barrel sleeves or do people just make their own?
    I have already replied to your enquiry regarding where I got my carbon fibre barrel sleeves from, but incase you didn't see the message, mine came from Nick Marshall and I believe he may have a silver carbon one left to sell, but he has sold all of his black carbon sleeves.

Nick had them custom made some time back when he wanted to customise his own Morini 162ie pistols and had a couple of each spare to sell.

I believe he had them custom made as he could not find any that were made by anyone else - so he commissioned some to be made for his own use and sold the odd ones that were spare.

Hope this helps - give Nick a PM as I am sure he would be happy to sell you a silver one - but I do not know if it would fit your Morini 200ie ?

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 02-11-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I have already replied to your enquiry regarding where I got my carbon fibre barrel sleeves from, but incase you didn't see the message, mine came from Nick Marshall and I believe he may have a silver carbon one left to sell, but he has sold all of his black carbon sleeves.

Nick had them custom made some time back when he wanted to customise his own Morini 162ie pistols and had a couple of each spare to sell...

Ah, thanks! No, never received that info. Had a message but it didn’t say any of that and assumed it was a secret . Cheers, I’ll give him a PM.
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Quote Originally Posted by raistrick View Post
    Ah, thanks! No, never received that info. Had a message but it didn’t say any of that and assumed it was a secret . Cheers, I’ll give him a PM.
    Ha - no secrets - I already gave you all of the above information previously , and I know Nick would be pleased to sell you a silver barrel sleeve if it would fit your 200ie OK, so lets hope it will fit as I think it would look really good on your pistol