Thread: Milbro diopter /peep sight?

Milbro diopter /peep sight?

Anyone remember these or even better have one for sale its to fit a very small 7 or 8mm dovetail on a vintage Diana

Hi yes I remember the milbro sight well as back in the day, I had one on my Diana G80, not sure what the rail size was though. But was very effective for bell target shooting.

Yes, I have one - I fitted it to my homemade laser rifle, I also have a very similar one, Chinese made and CZ badged.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMvWAkQqo0

Any for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by ratpellet View Post
    Any for sale?
    These do come up at arms fairs and t'bay. I found a boxed early sight at a Birmingham arms fair last year and a late boxed one at Kempton. I also found a Milbro G44 with a diopter at Kempton last year, which I am embarrassed to say has not yet visited the range as other guns and priorities keep getting in the way.

John

I have a Milbro G31 that is boxed and complete (though unfortunately the rubber cup/eyepiece has deteriorated quite badly and has broken away at the end that goes over the sights front eyepiece, so is basically useless now Though I would never of used it anyway since it was warped.

I dont have it attached to anything, I dont even know the value of the thing!