Thread: Airsporter Mk.I (1958) & Light Pattern (1922) For Sale.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Airsporter Mk.I (1958) & Light Pattern (1922) For Sale.

All Now SOLD. Thanks for looking.

For sale here is my 1958 .22 cal BSA Airsporter Mk.I and my 1922 .177 BSA Light Pattern. Both rifles are beautifully patina'd, both sport lovely walnut wood, and both make beautiful wall adornments as well as shooters (if left on permanent display, however, you will need trigger locks).

Both rifles also come with matching black gun slips featuring mid grey webbing straps for when put away, and both shoot superbly -- especially the Light Pattern which is a joy to bell target with.

Obviously not in new condition, but more than respectable for their age and they ooze history and character. Front sight hood on the Airsporter is off a later model but looks the part.

Am only happy to sell these two BSA rifles together as they have been stablemates for many years, and complement each other perfectly on the display racking.

For both rifles, both gun bags/slips and the wood display rack am looking for a neat £400 o.v.n.o. all in. Would rather deal F2F but could post at cost, and at buyers risk only, as available legal post options for private buyers/sellers only offers compensation insurance up to £100.

First person to post below, caveat free, that they will take this ensemble as advertised (and who then PMs me the same), will be the recognised buyer.

Now the legal bit. In offering to buy these air rifles, you are confirming to me that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the Firearms act.

These are also being advertised in the BBS Airguns for sale section, too, so the times of posts are of critical importance in identifying a buyer. Photos now on advert in sales section. Many thanks for looking: G.

​..
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 26-10-2019 at 05:53 PM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

​.
    32 photos now added to sales thread in the main sales section.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

​..
    All now SOLD. Thanks for looking.