Thread: Early post war Series 2 Webley Junior with non adjustable rear sight.

Early post war Series 2 Webley Junior SOLD

I have a nice example of an early Series 2 Junior that I would like to sell.SOLD

My Junior has the solid (non adjustable) rear sight block.

The adjustable rear sight was not introduced until the early 50's so this one will date sometime after WW2 - maybe in the 1940's ?

There are no chips or scratches on the black plastic grips, and after some practice I was able to achieve some good scores with it on an NSRA 6 yard pistol target using Hobby flat nose pellets, but testing with various round nose pellets gave some really nice tight groups.

This is a good tidy example with no chewed screw heads etc to suggest that it has ever been miss-treated or been taken apart unsympathetically , and no real signs of wear so I doubt it has ever had much use since it left the factory.

The pistol has the usual sort of rub marks on the black finish that would be expected on a pistol of this age, but no rust that I can see and the barrel retaining catch is nice and smooth with no signs of wear.

I am asking £110 collected, but can arrange delivery if required.
    Last edited by zooma; 31-10-2019 at 10:38 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

SOLD

Pistol collected.
    Last edited by zooma; 31-10-2019 at 10:38 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.