Thread: Post war engraved Series 2 Webley Junior.

Post war engraved Series 2 Webley Junior. SOLD

I have another Webley Junior that I would like to sell that has been nicely engraved on each side of the rear sight block - typical of the sort of engraving that would have been applied by talented apprentices to cover-up or hide any slight casting imperfections that were spotted in the factory.SOLD

The engraving is a series of diamonds with centre stamps inside a square frame border the shape of the rear sight block - and looks rather nice!

The pistol has the adjustable rear sight and so would be from the 1950's onwards and it has developed a lovely plum coloured hue on the main frame castings to make this a rather attractive Series 2 that is just a bit different to the main production.

Both black pistol grips are OK with no chips or damage, I can feel no slop or excessive wear anywhere and no signs of rust.

Stamps in the front of the air cylinder are 234 which may help those with more knowledge that myself to identify it in some way?

I am asking £110 for this nice little pistol with UK delivery.SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 31-10-2019 at 10:39 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Have sent PM

SOLD

Pistol collected.
    Last edited by zooma; 31-10-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.