Thread: Webley Junior Mark 2 (alloy).

Webley Junior Mark 2 (alloy). SOLD

I have a pair of Webley Junior Mark 2 (alloy) air pistols for sale.SOLD

Both of these Mark 2 Juniors have rifled barrels and shoot very well - and more accurately than you might expect from such a small little pistol.

The first one is stamped 834 on the end of the air cylinder and is in good overall condition with standard black plastic grips that are complete and not chipped. A nice little pistol for £65.

The second pistol (stamped 858 on the front of the air cylinder), is also in nice condition but has hand crafted dark chequered walnut grips. These grips have been beautifully made and just look "right" on the pistol and as such has made this pistol an interesting example to have in my collection - and the one that has attracted the most attention over the years!

The grips are the original size and shape of the black plastic types and have been so well done that many have thought they must have been factory made, but I have never seen another pair like it and think the maker copied the original size and shape perfectly and then showed-off his skills by adding a good checker pattern and cutting a neat edge border to finish them professionally.

The grips alone would probably cost more than I am asking for this pistol if they were to be custom made today so £100 would be a good price of this (probably) unique Mark 2 Junior air pistol.

Both prices are collected, but can be posted for £10 each. (sorry, but they will be well packed and they are heavy little things to post!)
    Last edited by zooma; 31-10-2019 at 10:36 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Have sent PM

SOLD

Pistols collected.
    Last edited by zooma; 31-10-2019 at 10:37 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.