Thread: Large Alloy Scope Wheel. New moulded insert wanted.

Large Alloy Scope Wheel. New moulded insert wanted.

I was lucky enough to buy a nice large 150mm alloy scope wheel - mint and looking superb - but the rubber insert will not fit the scope I would prefer to use it on (Nikko).

Modifying the rubber insert to fit the Nikko adjusting knob is not a big problem, but I imagine that it is possible to buy different moulded rubber inserts to fit different types of scopes?

I would prefer to buy a new insert and not damage/modify the one that came with it as it it will fit an MTC sight and so I would prefer to keep it as it may come in handy in the future!

So - if anyone knows where I can buy an alternative moulded rubber insert to fit a Nikko - please let me know!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Try giving Rowan engineering a call I believe they make the wheel you have so they may do different inserts .

Quote Originally Posted by Smarkham View Post
    Try giving Rowan engineering a call I believe they make the wheel you have so they may do different inserts .

Brilliant - thank you, I will give them a call!

Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.