Thread: FWB Mastersport question

FWB Mastersport question

I was reading an old article on the FWB mastersport, the author stating that it was for many, the go to FT rifle at the time and was renowned for its sublime trigger. Now I love my FWB 124. But the trigger has never (and will never be sublime). Based on an evolution / tuning of the standard trigger set up, does anyone know what was done to it? Or indeed, whether it was wholesale transplant for another?
    https://www.walnut.black

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    can't answer on what was done, but it's just a bit of filing and adjustment to get mine a very nice two stage.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

It was a part rebuild. The secondary sear has another lever added to enable a light, defined first stage. The actual release weight is the same or there abouts, but it’s waymore usable.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBuzz View Post
    It was a part rebuild. The secondary sear has another lever added to enable a light, defined first stage. The actual release weight is the same or there abouts, but it’s waymore usable.
    Got a piccy ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thank you for the clarification. The addition of a light first stage combined with a definable and sharp second stage (all be it requires the same weight of pull - if I’ve understood you correctly) would be superb. So the next question is - does anyone have a drawing / specification / diagram / phone-a-friend that would allow the work to be commissioned?
    https://www.walnut.black