Thread: Webley Junior. Steel series 2.

Webley Junior. Steel series 2.

I am selling my last Webley Junior .

This is a steel series 2 model that would have been made some time after 1958 when the factory moved to Park Lane, Handsworth and it has aged nicely with the lovely plum colour showing on the main casting.

The air cylinder has the usual Webley and Scott Ltd. Birmingham stamping on it (not Birmingham 4) and has the number stamp 948 on the front.

Just behind the trigger the main frame is stamped with an "A"and both of the original black plastic grips and complete with no cracks or chips etc.

This pistol shoots nicely and can be surprisingly accurate for a small plain bore air pistol.

I bought a reproduction box to keep it in and it looks really smart - but I have still not recovered from the price I paid Protek Supplies for it (£43.49 including £3.50 shipping) .The receipt is still inside the box!

I would like to sell this really nice little Junior with the (expensive) reproduction box for £125 as they make a really nice pair and display nicely together.

Pictures available - can be sent by email.
    Last edited by zooma; 02-11-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.