Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The last one you'd sell...

I sold them all, job lot- thing is I got pissed off when the the licence thing happened in Scotland . So I got rid. The only one I would never sell is the Webley Senior my grandad gave to me (I was 11 now 54) - my brother in law has her now. He lives n Dorset. They have better weather too..

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    The last airgun to go would be my Crosman 1300, Medalist MkII pistol. It was a Christmas present from my mam in 1977. It's on its third set of seals now, its second set of grips, and it looks exactly like what it is. A 40 odd year old pistol that's seen a lot of use, and a little bit of abuse.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

The last id sell is my RO71 or my cadets i waited for my cadet but my 71 is my baby

Any of my Titans

I was able to import into the USA four John Bowkett Titans years ago purchased from fellow BBS members
    My Titan MPT would be the last to go.
    I like them short and sweet !

My DIY TDR
    Lots of work put in and very happy how she shoots !
    Accurate, excellent shot count and consistent FPS
    https://theywalkamongstus.co.uk/airguns/tdr.html
    Cheers
    Simon

Purely sentimentality, it would be my .22 tempest that grampa gave to me for my 14th birthday. We bought it together in mcrirricks in Kilmarnock in 91'. I also still have a vulcan he gave me and the cadet my dad gave me for my 13th birthday, but the tempest is just brilliant. It's only doing about 3ftlb and it's been revealed, restoring and new forend in about 95', but I've shot thousands of pellets through it and I always think about grampa when I shoot it.
    Donald

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Between a Venom .22 Sidewinder Varminter and a very late BSA .177 RB2 Airsporter, probably one of the last manufactured.
    The Venom might just edge it !
    “An airgun or two”………

Nothing exotic ! My Fwb sport that I bought from "Jeans Military Memories " years ago for £80 not working put venom internals in it then changed the spring back to a standard one because its much smoother played with the trigger for months and shaved the front end of the stock right down ! its as accurate as any pcp I ever had after I reamered the breech so pellets just fall in, shortened the barrel and put a theoben silencer on it .
    its prettier than it sounds actually and I will keep it forever

I sold everything over 10years ago EV2 styer s400 except the s200 me and my son striped polished and built will never sell it as my grandson is now shooting it
    Codnor Target and Field Club & CASTLE F.T.A.R.C
    AIR ARMS OWNERS CLUB SHOOTING THE BREEZE
    HW100 in EV2 winter real tree stock. AAs200 mk1 in home made stock

Thumbs up

Actually, I forgot about this Ace, My mum bought it for my birthday years ago, One of the last ones to enter the UK, I fetched it from Guns international at Stairfoot!!

It's .177" cal

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Actually, I forgot about this Ace, My mum bought it for my birthday years ago, One of the last ones to enter the UK, I fetched it from Guns international at Stairfoot!!

It's .177" cal

John
    now she is a stunner jon m8