Thread: Which one?

Which one?

My son wants a PCP . Originally he was set on an rm8 but with some negative reviews of late changed his mind . Now he wants either a gamo phox or a hatsan flash (not the pup) Also he has no interest in anything s/h . MN regards

ive used the gamo nice gun

I have the Hatsan flash in high power, cheap rifle but was impressed, trigger is adjustable to make it quite reasonable, and it's hunting accurate.

RM8 better all round.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

I use a Rotex RM8 with the wooden stock which I find accurate, easy to use and reliable. For my part the high comb of the Walther suits me, I also shoot a LGU and the stock geometry is the same. Both guns fit me. Both guns will ring a bell target at 30 yards when I do my part properly.
    My first PCP was an AA S400. Excellent gun but it just did not fit me. That is why it was exchanged for the Walther. My wife bought a S400 at the same time, it fitted her perfectly and she still shoots it very accurately.
    Reviews are all very well but you have to find a gun that fits, so you need to go to a shop with a range that allows you to try it out. Walthers are good guns, Air Arms are good guns, so are Weihrauchs and BSA. Try them out, see what fits you best.
    Remember you cannot believe all you read on the internet, you will see negative comments about any type of guns, some are just the result of prejudice. The only true guide is your own experience.
    Eric

Gamo Gx40 all day long. An accurate British made pcp for £300.
    Air Arms HFT 500. HW100 FSB. HW99 (.22) HW99 (.177) HW30 (.177) HW97K (.177) Gamo GX40 (.22)