Thread: Southern Hunters Round 2 - results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Thanks Meon.

Five Garage Guns in the top ten.

Dop maybe next time give the mouse a gun and you stay in the car eating sandwiches.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

What a fantastic day out in a beautiful place with great people. A massive thanks to Meon for being so hospitable and giving us an accessible course. I used to want to shoot like Anwar Ghazi but after seeing him on the stander I want to be like Kev Clarke when I grow up.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    What a fantastic day out in a beautiful place with great people. A massive thanks to Meon for being so hospitable and giving us an accessible course. I used to want to shoot like Anwar Ghazi but after seeing him on the stander I want to be like Kev Clarke when I grow up.
    Don't be like that Anwar is lovely not as cuddly as you and Chris but still lovely.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.