Thread: Imperial sizing wax......varies in price

Imperial sizing wax......varies in price

from the not-unreasonable £9.75 from cdsgl.co.uk to an incredible £45.14 plus £4.99 p&p.

Same stuff in all respects.

What IS going on, folks?

I think my tin is marked 12/6 I've had it for donkeys years, I can't imagine how many cases have benefited from it's soothing balm. - Are you looking at a 5 gallon tub there Tac?

Quote Originally Posted by 1066 View Post
    I think my tin is marked 12/6 I've had it for donkeys years, I can't imagine how many cases have benefited from it's soothing balm. - Are you looking at a 5 gallon tub there Tac?
    Nope - just the little flat tin about three inches across in old measurements...mine is marked $6.95. Must be more than ten years old as the gun store I got it from is now a life-style boutique for the 'gender-fluid' people of Kingston.

There is a 1oz and 2oz version.

The £45 prices you see on amazon are scammers. They know nothing about the products they sell, nor do they stock them. They prey on unsuspecting purchasers buying the item, which they then order and send onto the customer - at great profit. They may well have tens of thousands of items which they do this for - no stock, money up front, and 4-5 days before they can ship it (because they have to order the item themselves).

SPUD reloading 2 oz. £9.00
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

Quote Originally Posted by DedIdick View Post
    SPUD reloading 2 oz. £9.00
    Yup, my order with them is about to be processed as I write this. Great service seems to be the usual thing for them.