Thread: Greetings from Worcestershire.

Greetings from Worcestershire.

Evening all.

Thanks for having me, owner of an HW97KT at present but looking to purchase an HW77 in the near future to hopefully better my bell target scoring!!!

Cheers

Welcome to the BBS, Will.

I can't fault your choice of guns, but isn't a 77 a little bit over the top for bell target ?

Or do you shoot in the same league as Ed ?

All the best Mick

Thanks Mick.

Is Ed in terms Ednam league, if so yes it is the same.

Currently use a Prosport with retrofit open sights, but would like something of my own to get properly acquainted with.

I had considered a HW95 potentially, perhaps importing a Match model from Germany.....

Quote Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
    Thanks Mick.

Is Ed in terms Ednam league, if so yes it is the same.

Currently use a Prosport with retrofit open sights, but would like something of my own to get properly acquainted with.

I had considered a HW95 potentially, perhaps importing a Match model from Germany.....

No Will.

I was wondering if you shot in the same league as BBS member Ed Marrian who used a TX200 with a longer barrel and altered stock for Bell target ?

Member, Rob Anybody has a 77 fitted with diopters so perhaps it may be worth contacting him for his comments on the combo.

All the best Mick

Whilst I don't know him, I think I recognise the gun as it sticks out from the rest!

So yes we do shoot in the same league, not sure when we are shooting his team next, would have to check calendar.