Thread: British .22 Champsionship

British .22 Champsionship

For the past few years, the guys and girls at Nomads HFT Club have staged the highly successful running of the UKAHFT Recoiling Championship, and will be doing so again this year on Sunday 7 June.

Following on from recent discussions, the Nomads Club have very kindly agreed to incorporate a .22 Championship into this event, with entrants being able to shoot either a springer or PCP - so long as it is .22 calibre!

At this stage it is a question of getting an idea of how many .22 shooters would be interested in taking part in this (I reckon we'd need a minimum of around ten .22 competitors to make it a decent competition), so could I ask you add your name below if you'd be interested.
    Last edited by fastnick; 09-01-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Stop press!!

We've just had it confirmed that the British .22 Championships will be endorsed and sanctioned by UKAHFT, the sport's governing body

Wow!

I'm slightly taken aback and at the same time absolutely delighted with both the numbers of .22 shooters who have said they would like to enter/expressed serious interest in The UKAHFT .22 British Championships, and how quickly everyone has responded - thank you, everyone!

I'll let the guys at Nomads HFT Club know that the "Heavy Artillery Squad" would very much like to come and join in the fun on Sunday, 7th June - all you need do for now is to pop the date in your diaries