Good Day . I've had my SMK XS 19 for a little over a year now and here's my thoughts . For a rifle that can be picked up new for 100 pounds It is a budget rifle but to my surprise well made . Of course I can't comment on all xs19's but the one I have is a very nice example . I have put 800 to 900 rounds through it since I've had it and is running very smoothly . I've decided as of yet not to go for the tune of kit or replacement trigger. The trigger is adequate and the power is up there . 11 ft lbs going by chrono connect . will test it properly with chrono next week got one coming off . Anyway for the money I think they are an excellent purchase . I think with these sort of things it's best to go to an RFD and have a good look at the individual rifle you are purchasing . Don't want to end up with a Friday afternoon job. I've put a red dot sight on mine and kept it standard as I like it the way it is . Mines of the .22 variety which is my preferred calibre although it is also available in .177 . Anyway they are nice rifles and I would recommend one to any of my friends . My previous gun I had before this was a BSA supersport and it was a nasty example the stock was a bit out of shape up front and for the open sights to fire straight had to be all the way to the left . The XS19 is spot on and wipes the floor with the BSA the one I had anyway. I bought it via the post when they could still do that . Bet they had a good laugh as they shipped it out . Anyway I swapped it in a direct trade for the XS19 Which so far and knock on wood has no issues . My favorite gun to date.