Thread: Brocock Enigma Parts

Brocock Enigma Parts

Hey guys, quite some time ago i was looking for Enigma spares,specifically a firing valve, unfortunately the spares are like fairy dust.
    well it's been a couple of years now and i noticed Knibbs had some in stock, £19 for a tiny bit of delrin anyway whilst having a goosey through the site i noticed the similarity between the Enigma parts and the Air Arms parts so i decided to get an S200 valve just to see if it would work,much cheaper aswell at only £6!
    Put it all back together last night and it works the S200 valve did need a tiny bit of fettling to reduce the top diameter as it was too big to fit in the spring,only took 10 mins though.
    Just thought i'd share this for anyone with an Enigma that can't find spares,have a look at Air Arms parts and you might get lucky

Have one of these,will keep your info in mind.

also the air cylinder is the same as the aa 400/410

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I wouldn't put it past Brocock to use other manufacturers parts, they did it with the Brocock Independent springer as well.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in