Thread: Looking for a match pistol

Looking for a match pistol

Evening all!

Spent the last 18 months improving (as much as I can with attending once a week and various work related absences), with my Gamo Compact, grip has been modified to suit, trigger internals polished and springs lightened, trigger set screw replaced, valve stem polished, it's as good as I can get it, but trigger pull is still clumsy and deliberate - from the holes it punches I know that at 10m it must also be down on power in comparison to other pistols so lock time will also affect fall of shot

Shiny new and precharged has my eye! I've had an LP10E previously and sorely regret selling it, have lusted over a FWB P8X (bore line is finger pointing pew! pew! low), budget means I'm looking at a Hammerli AP20, or the Pro version

I know waiting out for secondhand might get me a better pistol for the same money, but there's that whole waiting thing I could be swayed if anyone knows of any good secondhand precharged match pistols out there, or a Baikal IZH46M

Any recommendations on suppliers for a new AP20 would be welcomed too, I've yet to go and sound out my local RFD's to see if they can supply one, so online/distant retailer and transfer to RFD will have to be considered
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Match pistol

You have pm,
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

?

To be honest I would have thought it would have been polite to answer, but what do I know,
    J.
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

Match pistol

Yes John polite to answer.