Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Arms XTI 50

East Hanningfield, near Chelmsford, Essex
    Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Ok, it's not a break barrel but that will not be commercially viable so we will have to get over it and move on.

I watched the first couple of minutes and saw plenty of the rifle to be able to tell that if FT was my thing it looks v.nice. (and that I probably can't afford one &#128513

So I applaud a British company for producing a fine looking rifle that if it shoots anywhere near as good as it looks should be excellent. I wish them every sales success in domestic and export markets. Well done Air Arms!

Well said, gets a thumbs up from me

Quote Originally Posted by charub View Post
    I’m surprised that they didn’t bring out a new flagship HFT rig - surely that would be a larger target audience. Or will one be developed off the back of this one?
    This is a near thing to that, my HFT500 with a Sure Shot stock, carbon fibre shrouded barrel and one of my air strippers. Just as accurate as my Steyr LG110:-

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Air Arms

3 years on..did this so called wonder gun get produced? Mach 1.5

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Nope, still under wraps, it's rumoured that it will be launched at the Gun Show in February, however, I'm not committing to 2023
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

TBH the fact that it's not yet released may well mean AA are wanting all the niggles sorted before release. I remember the FTP900 release and the hundreds of issues that were fed back to AA, my mate personally had to return 4 FTP900s for defects. I think it's good that AA aren't using paying customers to locate R&D issues like before.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Couple of the wafta boys using them are now putting in top scores with them so must be happy with it. Release date must be imminent.
    Old Gits FT springer World champion 2017 & 2018

Shame they don't update the 400/500 series with a 15mm free floating barrel.
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    This is a near thing to that, my HFT500 with a Sure Shot stock, carbon fibre shrouded barrel and one of my air strippers. Just as accurate as my Steyr LG110:-

Neil
    Very nice, Neil.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!