Thread: Air Pistol for target fun

Rotosan1980 Guest

Air Pistol for target fun

Ciao,

I'd like to get an air pistol to practise target shooting. No Olympic shooting, but funny shooting even if I'd like to get some accuracy.

Do you know FAS 604 ? What do you think?

Some other choice?

Thanks, ciao Gian...

The FAS 604 is a very good pistol but a little expensive for fun shooting.

Consider the Weihrauch HW45. It's cheaper but very well made, powerful and accurate.

The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

Rotosan1980 Guest
    but HW 45 is a springer?! or is it a PCP?? I wouldn't want to get any springer...

Yes I know is expensive, but you should get a high accuracy like the others with the air bottle but the advantage is you don't need to mind to charge the bottle...

Rohm Trainer - same sort of size and appearance as the FAS604 but uses CO2. Can be used single or 8-shot, single or double-action.

Jonathan

Kingplinker Guest
    FAS , very nice but pricey !

Rohm 's are very accurate and you have the fast fire option aswell as it being a single shot .

Dave

Rotosan1980 Guest
    Rohm? you mean the twinmaster!?! yes, it's a nice pistol but i don't like the seltz bottle of CO2 and the air bottle is a little expensive to fill...
    How much does the FAS 604 cost in UK..? in Italy we are able to find it at 450 euro maximum. I think it's not so expensive for a pistol which can allow you to train forward the olympic shooting...

ciao Gian...

You should consider the Weihrauch HW75. This is a single stroke pneumatic pistol, like the FAS 604 but cheaper. No recoil to deal with so perfect for training for match competition.

This should be available for 350 Euros?
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

A Tau 7; well worth the money.
    ATB,
    yana

yep, for entry level i'd recommend the Tau-7 too.
    I got a 2nd hand one a couple of years ago for £120 and it's never had a thing go wrong.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    The FAS is better made than the TAU-7 and you dont have to spend money on CO2. The trigger is nicer and it is a good trainer for .22 rimfire. Not really a 'fun' pistol though, the Tau has a much greater range as it is more powerful and you can fit a scope. Most fun pistol and also as accurate as the Tau is the Brno B-96 semi-auto CO2 pistol but it is not cheap.