Thread: Match Pistol Collection for sale

Match Pistol Collection for sale

I am reluctantly going to sell some of my collection of match air pistols as I am no longer able to enjoy shooting them as often as I would like.

I don't want to sell them all as I do still really enjoy shooting with them so I think I will be keeping a couple, but I have gathered quite good collection over the years and it is time to share some of them with others who can make better use of them than I can - and at affordable prices!

As a rather "fussy" collector of match pistols, my pistols are all in mint (or at worst almost perfect condition), and none of them could be described as having a "high milage on the clock".

I will slowly work my way through them but will start by listing these:-

Feinwerkbau P44. SOLD

I am selling this nice and later model black coloured P44 as it is one of an identical pair that I currently own so I will still have one to shoot after this one is sold.

The is one of the latest type (and still currently available ?) P44 air pistols that has the black colour finish and later type (slightly extended) trigger guard.

This pistol comes in the original manufacturers fitted hard case and has the original handbook and test certificate and charging adaptor etc. The silver air cylinder is dated IV/14.

I have a choice of grips (in mint condition) including FWB left handed Medium, FWB right handed Medium, RINK walnut right handed XL, RINK right handed selected grain XXL and RINK Laminated right hand Medium. The right handed RINK walnut XL and right handed RINK XXL grips have both been SOLD

The RINK grips are obviously the "pick of the crop" but the sizing needs to be viewed with caution. I have medium to large hands that fit comfortably into a Steyr Medium grip, but they also fit comfortably into these RINK XXL and XL grips but I find the RINK Medium grips are a little too tight !

Your choice of any one of the above grips with the pistol for SOLD. This is under half new price - but as good as new and comes complete with the optional twin rail weights too!

Morini 162ie. SOLD

This is one of my favourite match pistols to shoot with. The electronic trigger is remorselessly consistent and gives confidence that can be relied on.

This pistol comes in the original manufacturers hard case with the correct handbook and numbered test certificate and includes the small Morini tool case, charging adaptor and draining adaptor and two red coloured air cylinders etc.

Both cylinders are stamped 2012 and are leak free and hold pressure.

A RINK walnut Large right hand grip is fitted to the pistol and is the one that I currently favour as it has been ball stippled and fits superbly. The sharp trigger edge has been very slightly rounded and although you would probably not be able to see this, you will be able to feel the improved comfort - this is a fairly common upgrade that many top Morini shooters make.

I have also fitted a black carbon fibre barrel sleeve to this pistol so it looks as good as it shoots !

Realistically priced at £850, this is a good pistol. SOLD

Steyr LP5.

Nobody showed any interest in this pistol when I first offered it for sale (following the purchase of a new LP50 Compact) and since then the funds have recovered from the cost of buying the new pistol and so the reason for selling it has passed.

As it happens, I enjoy shooting the LP5 and the LP50 Compact and so I would like to keep this LP50 until our club range opens again and see how things go for a while before deciding whether to offer this pistol for sale again in the future.

Bob.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ _+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I would prefer "face to face" collection of these pistols so that the buyer can inspect them before parting with any cash. I can also arrange for the buyer to shoot any of these pistols on the RMTC 10 meter club range on any Tuesday or Thursday evening club nights.

Anyone not able to travel can arrange for their own courier to uplift them after receipt of cleared funds, or I can deliver to any UK address by insured "next day" courier for £25.
    Last edited by zooma; 15-02-2021 at 07:43 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Lower price for Feinwerkbau P44.

Now £850 - including delivery.SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 18-02-2020 at 11:13 AM.

The £850 price for the Morini 162ie now includes delivery.

Morini 162ie has now been sold.

Hi, is the right handed FWB grip still for sale and do you know if it will fit a C25 and how much?

And how much for the LP5 and is it co2 or air?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgibbar View Post
    Hi, is the right handed FWB grip still for sale and do you know if it will fit a C25 and how much?
    Sorry - as far as I know, the P44 grip will not fit a C25.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgibbar View Post
    And how much for the LP5 and is it co2 or air?
    My LP5 is a PCP and is not currently for sale.